Sunday, September 13, 2009

2009 MTV VMA's

I wasn't going to watch the 2009 VMA's because award shows don't interest me but when I read on Facebook how Kanye West was being such a dick I had to watch.

Taylor Swift won an award and Kanye West got on stage, removed the mic from her hands and started bashing her on stage by saying (not verbatim) Beyonce had the best video and deserves this award more than she does.

How rude!  About half the audience (it should've been all) boo'd him.  MTV quickly put a video of Tracy Morgan with Eminem on the big screen and she was basically rushed off stage before she could even make an acceptance speech.  She was totally robbed of that and Kanye should be ashamed of himself.  He needs to put himself into her shoes.  I wonder how this will effect his career because he's been known to do this type of thing in the past.

Second instance of something going awry lol.  P. Diddy is on stage to announce best male video and he mentions Kanye Wests name and all of a sudden the same people who boo'd him when he ruined Taylor Swifts speech boo'd his name being uttered then starts shouting "TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLOR" lol.  Then they show the videos of the artists in that category and when they get around to Kanye West's video you can hear the crowd booing again.

Finally Kanye West is put in his place.  This could very well ruin his career.

LMAO it happened again!  J. Lo was announcing the best HipHop video and they show Kanye West video and the crowd goes BOOOOOOO lol.

Video of the year award and again Kanye West is a nominee... booing happens and Beyonce wins BUT... she gives away her speech time to Taylor Swift that was stolen away from her by Kanye.  Beyonce should be humanitarian of the year for that.  Good for her.

Well that was it for the 2009 VMA's.  The whole awards show had a theme which was to honor Michael Jackson and naturally Kanye West had to take up all of the spotlight with that one thing.  I'm sure it's going to be on YouTube by tomorrow, I didn't record it because I didn't know I was even going to watch it so I'll look out for it in the morning and embed it right in here lol.

Ok I found this video at the MTV website so I know it won't be taken down and it's a better quality video.


No comments: