Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kanye West chatter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1reS1QEt1jg

I just watched the above video on YouTube and was reading some of the comments and people are actually defending Kanye West.  Not all ok but you know a few people.  They are defending his actions because obviously they are his fans.

But what is that telling America?  What kind of a role model is this guy to his fans, the children of this country?  He's telling them that it's ok to disrespect women because he doesn't necessarily care for them but wants the world to know that someone else is better than she is.  I have opinions too but I'm not going to embarrass the hell out of myself AND the person who is trying to give a speech to give my opinion.  I do that just fine right here in the comfort of my own home office.

Here are some comments supporting Kanye West:

readthename
No he is honest! I bet no one even knows what video Taylor Swift? was nominated for!

HBThaGhost
Well.....Oh well.....Life Goes On Ya kno?? In 2 to 3 months everybody gon 4get n be right back on Kanye. Watch.... He's a great artist, and forever will be (in my book) I mean maybe he felt like it shoulda went to Beyonce' ya kno? BUT! It happens.... Crazy world we live in

randomp3rson1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck? taylor swift

There are a lot of things that people said that were nasty against Kanye West but I wanted to prove my point.  So far 213 comments (as of 1:42am PST) and these are the 3 that I could find that were pro Kanye West.  Basically pro disrespectful to women.

No comments: