Sunday, September 13, 2009

True Blood Season 2 Finale

trueblood_posterTonight was the season 2 finale of True Blood.  This show is like a constant roller coaster.  It never gets old.  Unfortunately it ends after 12 episodes and you only get it during the summer.

As far as vampire shows go this one is one of the best that I've seen.

It would take forever for me to recap the season because everyone has their own story in this show so it would take forever to read it lol.

I won't spoil it for everyone by saying what happened but just know it was good.  There was a cliff hanger at the end so they left it open for another season so I can't wait for summer 2010 to come.

I have to keep spoilers to a minimum because I have a friend who reads this blog who doesn't have HBO, she rents the DVDs from Netflix which means it will be awhile before she sees this season.

So now that True Blood is gone for the season you will need to get your vampire fix until next summer so watch Vampire Diaries on the CW.

No comments: