Saturday, September 12, 2009

2009 Penny

I'm sitting at my desk getting ready to go to bed and I look at this clean shiny penny and didn't recognize the picture on it and the first thought that came to my mind was that it must be a Canadian penny.  I thought it was HRH on it.  It wasn't but more of a lumberjack.

I pick it up and examine it and the first thought was "wow, I can't believe it's so clean" because they are usually brown from being so filthy lol.  I mean right now it's sitting next to an old dirty one and it's so shiny and clean compared to the dull brown one lol.

2009pennyfront2009pennyback

Check it out, IN GOD WE TRUST is still there so not to worry all you Christians, it's still there.

And what's up with that lumberjack reading a book?  Why can't he be sitting there playing with his PSP?  What's he reading anyway?  Harry Potter and the Tale of the Beaver Tail?  Sorry it's the best I could do on such short notice lol.  I would've come up with something more clever had I known I was gonna blog about this so late at night.  If I had a few days to sit on it I would hatch out a better yolk lol.  Yeah that was bad too I know.  It's the ambien I swear lol.

No comments: