Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ads on My Blog

Ok, I put these ads in here at the beginning of September because I wanted to help make it easier for me to pay for my website every month and my domain every year and possibly have some extra but it doesn't seem to be working out for me.

On October 1st 2009 when I change my blogs name (per poll results) I'm going to remove all ads if they prove no revenue gained from lack of clicks and if the page impressions aren't doing any good.

One thing that has been irritating me is going to my own website and having popup ads break through my popup blocker.  Also one of the issues is that it tells me that my computer has a virus and tries to scan for them but I've seen that before, they just want you to buy their software so they try to trick you like that.  So it's for that very reason I want to get rid of all the ads but I'm willing to give them a full month before getting rid of them all.

If I can make some extra money to help pay for this site then I'm gonna go for it but if it doesn't do me any good then it's not worth it.

No comments: