Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Pet Peeves

I have pet peeves.  No, I don't have a cat named peeves.

It really irritates me when I go to the fridge and there is something empty in there.  If I see an empty gallon of milk then I'm the one who has to throw it away and I didn't even finish it.  Oh but it wasn't finished.  There was at least half a sip left.

When I go to pour the ice trays out into the ice bucket in the freezer and there's nothing in the ice tray.  OMG that irritates me so much.  The arrowhead is right next to the fridge, it doesn't take but 5 seconds to fill the ice tray.

Well, I woke up this morning and went to the fridge to have some cereal but all the cereal is gone, all the milk (but half a sip) is gone so now I gotta go to the store on my bike to get all that.  Eh screw it, I'm gettin a maple cinnamon roll!  So there!

No comments: