Monday, September 21, 2009

Holiday Light Sets for my blog

Ok I've already made 10 light sets for my blog for Halloween.  I know of some more light sets but I didn't know how to make them but I just figured it all out.  Tomorrow I'm going to be adding other light sets to my Halloween string.  I'm gonna go nuts with all the light sets hehe.  You can only see them 1 at a time when you load the page so if there is a lot to choose from you will never be bored with the same 2 lol.  I have 10 now but imagine that tomorrow I might have 20 more lol.  I'm goin nuts tomorrow when I wake up lol.

It's not just Halloween though, the possibilities are endless.  I'm thinking about cartoon lights like the simpsons, family guy, mickey mouse etc.  I'm even thinking about adding an icon of all of my friends and family members heads in a string just to show that I can lol.  Awesome.

Here is a taste so far.

spookypumpkins

More to come later.

No comments: