Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Taylor Swift Walks Out of Interview

Taylor Swift Walks Out Of Interview - Source MTV UK

First she gets interrupted by Kanye on stage and now everyone wants to talk to her about it and she's just getting tired of it.  This one incident is not what her career is all about.  She is a musician and when she does an interview she wants to talk about her music.  Not Kanye West.

This Tampa Bay Florida Radio DJ asked her questions about him and she answered 3 of them but she asked if we could please move on to something else and he wouldn't so she walked out.  This poor girl.  I want to make a video where I'm crying with a sheet behind me and I have eyeliner running down my face screaming LEAVE TAYLOR ALONE! lol.

I think it's time to let this go.  It's been over a week and it's done.  She doesn't want this to be the focus of her career or why she's famous.  This could very well be the end of HER career too if people don't just drop it.  Why?  Because she's going to get so frustrated with this unwanted attention that she's going to end up pissing a lot of people off because they are pissing her off then people are going to stop liking her.  It could very well turn against her which I think is what Kanye was trying to do to her in the first place.

So let's just LEAVE TAYLOR ALONE Chris Crocker lol.
http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/taylor-swift/news/154614-taylor-swift-walks-out-of-interview

2 comments:

Randy Pena said...

I discovered your homepage by coincidence.
Very interesting posts and well written.
I will put your site on my blogroll.
:-)

Mike said...

Thanks.