Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kate plus 8 minus 1

Gosselin Apologizes, Tries to Halt Divorce, But a New Kate Plus 8 Moves On - Source Popeater.com

eight

Douche Nozzle (Allegedly) Jon Gosselin halts the divorce from Kate for 90 days so he can get control back in this relationship.  He woke up one day and looked in the mirror and (Allegedly) thought "I am such a dick, what the hell am I doing?  I need to try to patch things up with my wife and stop cheating on her and flaunting it in her face".  Ok so he didn't say that but I'm sure it was in the back of his mind.

TLC has already taken control of the situation by renaming the show to Kate Plus 8 and minimizing his appearance on the show.  They will probably turn off the cameras when he is in the room and give him the evil eye.

Ok you all probably don't care what I think because I'm gay and I don't have any children so why should I have an opinion?  Well, just because I'm gay doesn't mean that I don't care about this.  In fact it really pisses me off that these straight people have the ability and RIGHT to have children and they are constantly abusing this privilege.  This guy had the audacity to have 8 children with someone then leave her to fend for herself and raise 8 children by herself.  What kind of a person does that?

All I can say is the amount of child support this nozzle is going to have to pay every month is going to kill him.  He's going to have to work 2 jobs and live in a tiny trailer to be able to take care of those 8 kids.  Yeah, good luck with that.  I hope it was worth it DOUCHE!

Actually I'm sure this was his motivation for halting the divorce.  He wants to patch things up so he doesn't have to live in a tiny trailer while paying her money every month for each child.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Mike,
FACTS:

He Left her because she was verbally, and Mentally abusing him. It was seen by Millions of people each episode. This woman has turned her own family against her.. She belittled her Sister in Law on National Television saying in so many words she was ignorant, adn now because a small speck ..a very teesny hardly able to see speck of gum got on one of the kids socks when the sister in law was baby sitting... she called her and told her what idiot would give a kid gum ... and that she was now going to have to throw out ALLLLL those outfits. That was the last time the SIL was seen on the show.

It was kates idea to have all these kids. She hounded him until he gave in. He said right off he didn't really want any more kids, that the twins were plenty.
You can also check with videos on Good Morning America... or I believe the Today show... she was there with the kids and one of the older kids asked for a small drink of water, (HENCE your KATHY GRIFFITH take on Kate Gosslin) I saw the clip and she in a Nasty way told the kid no and then after the kid ask... the wench asked for a bottle of water and then took a Swig out of it closed it up and put by her feet ... How horrible. I quite watching the show because she was a wretched you know what. She complained about the people that were in her house, she made It sound like she HAD to do this ... that she was forced... but Trust me she would piss and moan if the cameras stopped! I say he is crazy is not the one that wanted all these kids. She planned it.. she told him what SHE wanted, and she had a list of what she was expecting, gift wise, from the big companies. This woman is not a very nice person at all. Her own family refuses to even bother with her because she is so self centered and arrogant, and is fooling around with her "body Guard" what the heck dose she need a damn body guard for? Get real. She is exploiting her children and stealing all the money. what are these kids getting paid? NOTHING.. oh wait sorry Shut up you sticking rotten brats you have a roof over your head.. Just shut up and Keep smiling for that camera, or your up for adoption. Pull your weight so mommy can be rich.

I am sure I left a lot out... But this guy is CRAZY if he goes back to her.

Mike said...

Sue you know that you are absolutely right. They are both douche nozzles. I don't know what I was thinking.

Oh and by the way it's Kathy "GRIFFIN" LMAO.