Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My New Blog Name

It's September 30th which means tomorrow (Oct 1st) is the day that my name change poll will end.  So far with only 5 votes Xanapus' Lair will win but we will see at midnight tonight if that's what will happen.  Personally I like Mike's Blog but as I said in the poll it's too common of a blogs name.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the end result will be tonight when I change my name (or not depending if I get 1 vote for keep the same or no more votes meaning change it).

I'm also going to be changing over to the Halloween theme.  I've been working all month long to get the Halloween theme set up and ready to go tonight.  I made these halloween light sets like x-mas lights but with halloween images.  I only have 22 light sets but I think that's quite enough lol.  You will only see 1 set at a time but it changes light sets as the person reloads the page or looks at something else.

Actually you can see which light sets I have here Halloween Twinkle Bulbs.  I got all the images from icons and clip art and created light sets out of them and animated them so it looks like the lights are going from left to right like chaser light sets.  What can I say, I like bells and whistles lol.

Now that I'm done with Halloween I'm going to start working on Thanksgiving lol.

No comments: