Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mike is so common

I guess the name Mike is too common. Someone did a search for Mikes Blog and came up with so many different blogs. I guess if you were searching for me you would have a hard time finding me because of all the other people who have a blog who are named Mike.

So here I face a dilemma.  Do I keep my blog the same - Mikes Blog, change it to Xanapus' Blog, Xanapus' Lair or Blog of Xanapus?

Why Xanapus?  Because that is my domain name and because it's not as common as Mike is.  What do you think?  Please take this poll and I will make my decision on October 1st 2009

Poll is closed and Xanapus' Lair wins YAY!

I removed the poll because it was causing slow loading times.

The results of the poll were 2 votes for keeping the name the same, 4 votes for Xanapus' Lair and 0 votes for Xanapus' Blog and Blog of Xanapus.

No comments: